Sunday, December 23, 2007

A First Post & Greetings

Greetings! I'd like to welcome all of you to my new journal/blog. Herein you'll find a bit more of a serious view of the persona known as Ashton V.: the dreams, the endeavors, and those peculiar bumps in the night that we've all come to know and love. So, without further ramblings, here is a video that I shot for a friend about a month ago that demonstrates my progress up to that point in time with the jME 3D graphics/game engine and the Blender 3D modeling program. Presently, other subatantial progress has been achieved and my development technology has changed somewhat (which I'll recount later), but the following video stands as a good representation of the initial strides and bounds taken toward developing full-blown PC/Console targeted RPGs.

No comments: