Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good Prognosis

I went to Physical Therapy yesterday for my right arm problem and got a good prognosis along with permission to slip it out of the sling and to do all that I can with it. I am very happy to report that I am typing this entry with both hands! How very good it feels to have my right arm and hand back in action and back at the keyboard! Of course, it will be a few months before I have full range of motion back, and a few more after that before it regains full strength, but even now it is feeling better than just a day ago -- the semi-atrophied muscles and ligaments stretching out from the month-long hiatus of disuse. And, more importantly, it means that I can get back into the code and get back to work on the prototype to "Monolith World" and then get the show on the road with the actual game that comes after. I will soon post a short video of where the Test World was at when I had the unfortunate fracture back in December -- for continuity's sake -- and then go forward from there.

No comments: